Sunday 26 February 2012

Pod Backgrounds





The pod house is a little awkward perspectivly. As it is round I have to design as if through a fish eye lens. Its challenging. lets leave it at that. I changed the sort of layout from pre produection. I moved the floor up inside the pod so that there would be more floor space. Instead of separating out each room like the living room and kitchen into a separate part of the pod. I gave it a more open plan layout similar to the layouts that became fashionable in 1950's living space. I think its helping with that retro funky look as well as making for much nicer backgrounds. As it is a pod with limited space, fusing kitchen, living room and dinning room into one space makes a lot of sense, spacialy. Its still very rough and needs a lot of perspective adjustment. Im happy with the colour scheme. I have the colours follow through from section to section. The pink from the living room follows through to the kitchen, then the yellow from the kitchen follows through to the dinning room.

No comments:

Post a Comment