Saturday 21 April 2012

The Capitol

Complete with little floating hover cars and billboards, this one took some time. Not just making all the little sections but arranging them so that it wouldn't seem too uniform. I want the flat style I have been creating to be present here too but I also wanted to add a little depth so I added blurs in place as well as deciding where around the planet to arrange the shops. I want nods to existing science fiction. One of the billboards is for Ewok adoption, another is for T.A.R.D.I.S Travel. I called it the Capitol after the evil glittering, shallow Capitol in The Hunger Games. Also one of the stores is called Effies' Trinkets.

These are example of some of the billboards that float around. Also, this is a bubble car as it stands so far. This is may first time trying to create the vehicles using vectors. I think I may add a control panel, steering wheel and mirrors. It just seems like it needs something.






No comments:

Post a Comment