Saturday 13 October 2012

Luna-Rover the Robot Dog





I was writing the plot for one of the possible ideas I fill further on my MA. Its about a futuristic workshop run by o Robotic Rosie the Riviter. In the story they build a robotic puppy called Luna-Rover after the Luna Rover used by Nasa astronauts in the Apollo days. Its relevant to the story as the characters live on the moon but more importantly I want to use the narrative to teach kids about history and science as well as providing life lessons. In the case of this story responsible pet ownership.

I think its likely that a lot of the artwork will be done in illustrator. However the influence for the style and character design is Mary Blair so I decided to try and get a little more of a tactile, handmade quality as her work does.

No comments:

Post a Comment