Tuesday 5 November 2013

Final production bible pages....hopefully!

I felt I needed the qualifier as I do have the tendency to look at the bible a few months on, hate it, and decide to completely over haul it entirely! This one feel's different. The company, CEMAS, I am working with to build this app seem to really like it so I think it's time, after all these months, that this finds its way to the printer! So with out further time wasting.........










here are some of the pages! It may take a few posts as this is an EXTENSIVE bible (as most of my projects tend to be!) also they are some decently sized jpegs! But, enjoy the trickle of sugary sweet design work! :P

This is the first half of the production document and all the low down on our favourite little genie, Jinni!

No comments:

Post a Comment